- Water, blankets, shoes, and clothes etc. are being accepted at the Hillsborough Village chapel for families whose houses were washed out in the nearby sitios.
- Alabang Operation Rainbow (Zac Faelnar Camara) Ayala Alabang Village – Canned Goods, Ready-To-Eat Food, Bottled Water, Ready-To-Drink Milk/ Juice, Clothing, Blankets. Call 4687991
- Muntinlupa/Alabang office of Cong. Ruffy Biazon Ground Flr South Center Tower, Madrigal Business Park Alabang
- Alabang Town Center Concierge is now a drop-off point for donations. Call 8422782 or 7721860
- Aranaz Stores in Rockwell & Greenbelt is accepting donations of any kind for Payatas communities affected by Ondoy
- Assumption College now accepting donations
- Moonshine Rockwell is also accepting relief good to help Ondoy victims in Marikina and Cainta
- Philippine Daily Inquirer accepting donations, relief goods at 1098 Chino Roces cor Mascardo Streets, Makati City. Ref: Megi Garcia 8978
- Marikina Bouncers Coop. at 95 Malaya St., Malanday Marikina starting today at 9am are accepting donations
- Caritas Manila Office at Jesus St., Pandacan Manila near Nagtahan Bridge; telephone numbers 5639298 and 5639308
- Philippine National Red Cross Manila Chapter — Gen. Luna cor. Victoria Sts., Intramuros, Manila; telefax: 5272161/5273595
- Philippine National Red Cross Pasay City Chapter — 2345 C.A.A. Compound, Aurora Blvd., Tramo Pasay City; email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com; telephone numbers 8552364 and 8542748 (telefax)
- Pasay City DSWD — 8528081 and 7348622
- LUZON RELIEF: Volunteer/Donate/Pray: Donations can be brought to RENAISSANCE FITNESS CENTER, 2nd Floor, Bramante Building, Renaissance Towers Ortigas, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City starting MONDAY (Sept.28) at 9AM to 7PM. Contact person is Warren Habaluyas at 09298713488 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NU107, in cooperation with ABS-CBN, will accept food, water, and clothing donations starting 6AM, Monday, Sept 28. Their address is G/F Suite 102, AIC Gold Tower, Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center Pasig City.
- Greenhills/Mandaluyong/San Juan Area, if you want to help out with the rescue and relief operations, you can drop off your donations (clothes, food, etc.) at La Salle Greenhills Gate 2 tomorrow or volunteer from 9am to receive, sort, repack the donations.
- Ateneo de Manila University is now accepting donations for the victims of Ondoy. Donations can be dropped at MVP Lobby. For those stranded/those who need help: Please text the name, location, and contact number to 09088877166. ATENEO, which is now an open shelter, accepts refugees. Call 09178952792
- CDRC at 72-A Times St., West Triangle, QC.; contact numbers 9299820/22
- GMA Kapuso Foundation — 9811580
- Erica Paredes at Katipunan Avenue with contact number 09174741930 needs bread, packed juice, sandwich filling (tuna, chicken, and the like). You can help her make them, deliver the sandwiches to her house, or help her distribute.
- Our Lady of Pentecost Parish — 4342397 or 9290665 per Gabe Mercado, donations are very much welcome. The Parish is located at 12 F. Dela Rosa corner C. Salvador Sts., Loyola Heights, Quezon City
- Manor Superclub, Eastwood City will accept goods and other emergency items starting Sunday at 10AM
- Miriam Quiambao drop off points: One Orchard Road Building in Eastwood, or message miriamq for more details.
- PAWS Katipunan is open for dog and cat evacuees!
- NoyMar Relief Operations: Clare Amador 09285205508 or Jana Vicente at 09285205499; drop off for relief donations is at Balay Expo Center across Farmers Market Cubao.
- Sagip Kapamilya — 4136627
- Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan Task Force Noah, a disaster response arm of the Jesuits, is accepting donations. Please drop it off sa Ateneo Cervini Dorm
- Quezon City Camp Aguinaldo — For donations of relief goods, please deliver them to CRS Office, Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City or call 0915-1162853. Food, Medicine, Clothes and other relief items are much needed. A collection point for relief goods was also set up at the GHQ gym in Camp Aguinaldo (near the Soldier’s mall, past Gate 3).
- Radio Veritas at Veritas Tower West Ave. Cor EDSA; telephone numbers 9257931 to 40
- Victory Fort Bonifacio at the Every Nation Building Victory Fort Bonifacio, located at the Every Nation Building at Bonifacio Global City, Fort Bonifacio (32nd St cor University Parkway, directly across Metro Department Store at Market Market) is also accepting donations for the Red Cross relief effort. Aside from canned goods, purified water, and baby’s milk, they are also accepting clothes, medicines, soaps and other toiletries, and other basic household items.
- @rivengodwind: You could drop of relief goods/donations at #56 Lantana cor New York Sts. Cubao, QC, they’ll bring it to Ateneo for you. 09205178127
- LUCA stores in Rockwell, Shang-rila, Eastwood, or GA towers accepts old clothes and relief goods.
- McDonald’s Metro Manila branches are accepting relief goods
- Ondoy Donation Drop-off Points & Pick-Up Routes
- Papemelroti stores in 91 Roces Ave./Ali Mall Cubao/SM City North EDSA/SM Fairview/SM Megamall/Glorietta 3 in Makati/SM Centerpoint/SM Southmall are accepting relief goods (canned goods/milk/bottled water/clothes – NO CASH please)
- Petron: You may bring your relief goods to all Petron branches
- Philippine National Red Cross Chapters in NCR
- Richard Sanz, owner of Bibingkinitan, states that all their branches are accepting relief goods/donations
- Team Manila stores in Trinoma, Mall of Asia, Jupiter Bel-Air and Rockwell shall be accepting relief goods for distribution by Veritas.
- TXTPower accepts donations via SmartMoney 5577514418667103, GCash 09179751092 and Paypal
- The Red Cross Rescue and Relief Operations — text: RED
AMOUNT to 2899 (Globe) or 4483 (Smart)
- World Vision Development Foundation is accepting relief donations. They’re at 389 Quezon Avenue corner West 6th St., Quezon City, Philippines 1104. Email address is email@example.com and office numbers are (632)3747618 to 28 or fax to (632)3747660
A Rescue InfoHub Central was created for rescue updates. Let’s make use of all these services to help others.
2009-0930 Update: This is prolly my last update with this post. There are lots of sites with lists of donations/relief aid sites and I’m glad there’s already a ‘central list.’ It should be frequently updated — OndoyManila – List of Places to Donate. Help “Ondoy” Victims in the Philippines has details on sending donations via text/online. Missing Persons Database is, well, the name says it all. If you know someone who went missing, please use the database.
2009-1006 Update: Another update. Sorry, I just discovered the image.