- Encounters with strangers who would suddenly start a (decent) conversation
- Friends who support my boxing
- (Morning) Phone calls and messages from my boys. I am so touched on how the little boy misses me.
- Having a phone that lets me communicate with the ♥ and my friends. ^ Yay to technology! LOL
- A not-so-new TV that can play several PC-format videos and has a USB slot. XD; (I just found out how to load a separate subtitle file on it. Woohoo!)
- For having Somebody I can always confide in.
- Get-togethers with friends such as that dinner at Hana and meeting someone new at the same time (hi, Sara! as if mababasa mo ito. LOL)
- Body pains from boxing training as I presume it is a sign that I am doing the exercises right.
- Being told my punches are strong. >D
- I have bad eyesight, but nothing that can be fixed with right prescription glasses
- Representing M1 to an event that gives me an opportunity to meet people with some kinda status
I’ve been feeling down since Sunday evening. I read that saying gratitude may give you the happies, so you can see the blessings whenever in distress.