My last gratitude log was last July. I can’t believe it’s been that long! It has been difficult with all the work, family responsibilities, and online stuff. I’m aware that being grateful shouldn’t be put off. It doesn’t even require a lot of time. I need to bring back the habit of gratitude lists and better if I also do it daily in my journal.
Prior drafting this, I decided for the Gratitude Mondays series that I must require myself to list at least five things . I’ll be forced to ponder over all the awesome things I should be grateful for. Honestly, I sometimes found it difficult to even think of more than two. Even for this list. 🙁 So, that would be may challenge until being grateful comes naturally again. 🙂
I’m grateful for:
- My first chance to be with some of the fellas of Gameops to cover an event and even discuss about plans with the website. If you don’t know yet, I’m one of the contributors at Gameops.
- Getting to hang out with Joiz at last. We watched Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children in 4DX. That was my first time to watch in 4DX and, I have to say, besides that gave me a bit of a motion sickness, that was an expensive movie. I wish it was inclusive of a bag of popcorn. 😛
- The boyfriend surprised with a set of brushes! I was really surprised. He said he was getting me something. I thought it would be makeup or journal supplies. But he gave me brushes! Just when I have been thinking of getting some. I’m also grateful that he’s so supportive in my
- Work-related–After weeks (as well as weekends and holidays) or probably a month, we finished and was able to submit our technical proposal. It took so long not because it was our fault, but because the deadline was always postponed.
- I’m grateful for the pasalubong (souvenirs) I received from my parents and Aunt from the US and those from when my parents went to London. (I should do a blog post with some of the neat stuff I received. 🙂 )
Now I can already think of a few more to add in the list, but I’ll leave it at that.