- The reasons I was busy last weekend was, first, because of the Abaddon (Manila) Anomaly last Nov. 14. Similar to last year’s anomaly, it rained in spite that it was very sunny in the morning and early afternoon. Our Korean teammate couldn’t believe that what we dreaded did happen. ^^;;;
Our team met the night before the anomaly to get fully acquainted. I made new friends including the Korean who gave us each portable fans. It’s the best thing to have when playing Ingress.
I’m grateful they were all happy and game to be in my vlog and it was very well-received. They were, at first, unaware what my videos were for though. LOL So it was great they were game and they were all smiles in spite of their exhaustion.
- The second reason was my friend Drew’s birthday celebration; another opportunity to be with the usual suspects. We had a feast then he played horror games on his computer while we commented non-stop on the horror effects. Not that they’re not scary. They still are and they’re also creepy, but just weird.
- I still have a hangover from my Bangladesh vacation. It truly was a humbling experience as it was another reminder that all my headaches I have with Metro Manila are nothing compared with the issues in Dhaka. Still, beyond the state of their traffic and transportation, there are places to see in Dhaka like the museums and the Jatiyo Sangsad Bhaban (National Parliament House). There’s also cheap clothing. 😉
- XDDD I’m grateful for our game night. I won in the first round of Munchkins Legends. 😀
- A spur-of-the-moment Friday night at Craft with Phoebe, her sister, and her sister’s friends. There was an alternative rock band and they played 90s music. Phoebe, Archie, and I can so relate to the songs as much as I hate to admit. We had shots and I had my usual Black Russian. I forgot when was the last time I had those. ^^;;; Fun times.
I’m aware that I missed last week’s Gratitude Mondays. I was exhausted from the weekend, so I felt like skipping tasks thereafter. Anyway, I’m not going to miss today’s gratitude post. 🙂