- Two from my vlog backlog were uploaded last week. I already have too much queued blog ideas and drafts that need to be published, so I hate to have another set of backlog of vlogs. ^^; Watch them here (thumbs up please if you like them and want more):
Vlog 20151129: A charity gig at Sneaker Festival
Vlog 2151211: Festival of Lights
- This might sound like I’m being lazy, but I’m grateful for the free time I’m having recently at work. I’m able to catch up on online reads and social networks. Though I feel anxious over what I might be doing after the holidays.
- The pre-Christmas dinner with my high school girl friends. Oh, plus the boyfriend. Hehe~
I blogged about our dinner here.
- I received a HUGE blessing from my previous work. I was able to get another controller for the PS4, so it’s not lonely in Battlefront Survival anymore. 😀
- The Christmas gift for myself.
This gift for myself is a Peanuts LeSportsac shoulder/hand bag. 😀 I love it!
- Lazada has a Ray-Ban sale, so I couldn’t keep myself from buying even if I was unsure of my funds.
Of course, there’s more to the Christmas blessings than all the shopping. 😉
Please share below what you’re grateful for and how the holiday season has been treating you so far.