Hello, everyone! I should have posted this before the National Scale Model Competition post, but I had to put that up that before the event ends. Anyway, I’m back from the India trip! I returned more than a week ago with lots of photos and videos to share (but I gotta edit ’em first T_T). For now, I want to show you my travel essentials or what’s in my carry-on bag. I tried to bring as minimum as possible because I’d hate to be moving around airports–even if there are airport trolleys–and going through scanners with a heavy bag. With the number of times I’ve traveled, I’ve learned there will always be a lot of things I wouldn’t really need or use during the flights or throughout the trip. Though, there _were_ instances I brought so much camera because I was going to places that needed to be very well documented. 🙂
Carry-On Bag and Essentials
- My backpack is from Timberland with two compartments and two side pockets. I prefer a bag with side pockets for my water bottle.
- I chose to bring my Bobble water bottle because it has a filter. We’d be drinking mineral water definitely, but I have to be surer with the water because my stomach can get sensitive.
- Spare clothes and undies in case of a very long flight delay.
- I brought my rechargeable fan because I know India’s weather isn’t that different from the Philippines. Only less humid.
- The camera bag has my three cameras in it. I wanted to bring a film camera, but that will just add more to my unprocessed films pile. XD;
- I also brought (but forgot to include in the photos) my PS Vita, tablet, phone, and Adulthood is a Myth.
- The small bag is for my passport, e-ticket/s, money, phone, and other important things. I’d hate to be digging in my backpack each time I would need those. I can also use the bag on short trips, when I don’t need to bring too many, or if I have to be where a huge bag isn’t allowed.
- I like using my Bose AE2W especially when in the plane because it’s wireless. No worries like getting snagged by me or another passenger.
No laptop because this was only a short trip. 😛
The beauty bits
I have never brought so much makeup in any travels I’ve made. I always make sure to bring only what I need and would definitely use.
So here are my kits + palette. I also brought two brush sets and three eye makeup brushes. Both aren’t in photos because they’re all on my dresser now. 😀
1. Essence Lip Liner in Satin Mauve
2. Dior Diorshow Pro Liner in Pro Greige
3. Catrice Eye Brow Stylist in 030 Brow-n-eyed Peas
4. Clinique Cream Shaper for Eyes in Egyptian
5. Paul & Joe sample foundation
6. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Sugar Ruby (I think 😛 )
7. Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Cherry Bomb. I also had the shade Bare It All.
8. Aigner lip balm. This is a freebie from an airline. Surprisingly, it works better than most lip balms I own.
9. Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder
10. Essence Make Me Brow 01 blondy brows
11. Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze in Ritual
12. Clinique Eye Shadow Quad
13. Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain in Honey
14. theBalm In the Balm of Your Hand palette. This includes my contour and highlighter shades, but this also includes some blushes that I like.
15. Paul & Joe Under Eye Concealer in 03
16. CoverGirl The Super Sizer mascara in Black Brown 810
17. Bvlgari sample perfume
18. Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer in 25 Medium
I could have left the Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain at home because I ended up not using it at all. :/
The Clinique pouch was also for when I need to bring only a few makeup since the black one would take more space (in another bag I brought). About 95% of the makeup plus medicines, cotton buds, sharpener for the makeup pencils, nail cutter, and Band Aid are in the black pouch. Yeah, the black pouch can carry a lot! I also brought CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Medium Beige, but only a few pumps in a small plastic tub. I threw away what’s left of it when I arrived back home. I’ll save the story about why for another post.
Those are all my essentials… I think. ^^; I did mention those I forgot, but there might still be one or two. Anyway, I hope this was helpful in somehow should you be traveling and at a loss how to streamline your carry-on bag. 🙂