I really need to get my shit straight. It’s not that my life is a mess right now, but I need to become more organized and less lazy. Although I get 90% of my daily tasks done, most of them are for work after all. It’s those things that I want and need to do that I neglect. One of those I want to do is blogging. I also write for Glam Love, a beauty blog between me and Joiz, and it can be difficult to juggle this and that or even get in a writing mood for both.
I used to schedule weekly certain types of posts for this blog such as the Gratitude Mondays and TBTs. For a while it works out until shit happens. Actually, what adds to the delay and lack of posts is that I’m unsure of what to actually publish and that alone demotivates me to write. My blog is all over. But I do know this won’t be a personal blog anymore–I used to share lots of drama and very personal matters. I also do know I would continue to write about my travels, good (and even the not-so-good) restaurants, and some reviews on anime, yaoi, manga, and more yaoi. My anime and manga site has been closed and I have yet to incorporate most of its posts here. Maybe this could also be a lifestyle blog? Because I like to share anything that interests me I shall find out as soon especially after I have the posts and pages more organized. Ugh, organizing alone is never-ending. 🙁 I must dedicate time. I’m hoping to get that done in a day or two.
I need to plan this out better, but at least I’m certain on writing about travel and restaurants. 🙂
On the other hand, those I need to do include going back to Japanese language classes and working out frequently. I haven’t boxed in so long. I still shadowbox every once in a while, but I need to step it up because my arms are getting flabby again. I constantly remind myself that exercising or working out must be part of my daily routine; it’s not something I should try so hard to squeeze in my packed schedule.
Since I haven’t done this in so long and I don’t want to wait for the next Monday to do this, here’s my gratitude log, which I tried to keep short. 😛
- I didn’t know an NYC photo I took was published here. In spite of the lack of updates in Lomography, I’m glad and grateful that one of my photos was noticed and even shared.
- Work-related: I was able to accomplish a submission for a project, which was a first for me in this job. Also, it was my first time to be part of the office’s outing.
The boyfriend was with us even. I’m relieved and glad that he got along well with my co-workers and the kids even enjoyed their time with him.
- I’m grateful for each day the boyfriend would pick me up from work as well as the mornings he would try to wake me up, which is quite rare. 😛
- Super grateful for homemade meals especially healthy dishes like this:
- Grateful for hearing from friends who I haven’t talked to or heard from in such a long time. It also makes me happy to know they are doing well.