… Here’s a list of the things I’m grateful for:
- Exhausting but successful Resilient Metro Manila workshop and press conference with Arup Manila and Arup Hongkong.
- Meeting and working with people from Arup and Makati City ICRD
- Dinner at Prince Albert with Arup and Makati City Government officials. It’s my first time to eat there too 🙂
- Being re-enlightened about sanitary engineering-related topics
- Not gaining too much weight even though I eat like a pig
- A shabu-shabu dinner with the family and the Love.
- Lessened quarrels with the Love
- Being able to go home to him almost everyday.
- Funny officemates
- Funny boss
- Meeting folks from Whilst We Wait.
I’m also grateful for this shirt my Mum gave. 🙂
Those are all I could think of at the moment.