If you haven’t seen my Metro Manila garbage post yet, you should now.
We should take action by learning how to recycle. 😀 The Ayala Foundation will have a recycling fair this June from 8AM to 3PM. Below are the dates and venues:
- June 05 – Paseo de Magallanes, Bgy. Magallanes, Makati City (beside Honda)
- June 12 – Goldcrest Parking Lot, Glorietta Makati (behind the restaurant row)
- June 13 – Bonifacio Global City, Bonifacio High Street
- June 19 – Alabang Town Center Parking Lot (in front of St. Jerome’s Church)
- June 26 – Trinoma Open Carpark
I guess I should sort through my college stuff and throw away all those notes that I think I won’t need anymore. O_o