I just had to use a chillin’ meerkat for my featured photo. LOL! Anyway, hello! I’m still here. 😀 If any still reads/visits, I’m so sorry for the 0 updates since, uhmm, December I believe. I went on a family vacation then and didn’t blog at all although I was active in my Instagram. (Follow me there if you haven’t yet 😉 ) I didn’t want to just go on a travel or beauty review post without a bit of explanation on the blog silence and an introduction of sorts for this year.
Highlights of my 2017
More quality times with my loves.
I love you, Marie…
Hanging out with friends and even discovering new foodie places with them.
Traveling to and discovering amazing local travel spots
Revisited DC and Chicago, and visited San Francisco for the first time with the family.
These photos are a (self) reminder of my blog posts backlog. 😆
I think the highlights already speak a lot of what I’m grateful for.
- For Marie and her unconditional love. ♥
- Discovery of amazing places including restaurants where I had food trips with the boyfriend and friends.
- Made new friends because of same interest in beauty. :3
- Getting a new home and traveling twice with the family.
- All the time spent with the boyfriend, of course. 🙂
I don’t do yearly resolutions anymore, but I focus on realistic goals instead. I won’t list everything because you might find them not much of a challenge, and I don’t want to be judged for such shallow goals. But I did say “realistic.” 🙂 Fulfilling them all will be truly satisfying; getting them done is still something vs not being able to do anything. If I fail them, that would just prove I’m such a lazy.
- Become more mindful of my finances and expenses.
- Travel more with the boyfriend.
- Get back into exercising (and maybe boxing by next month).
- Complete the project pan challenge. Those who know me or at least follow Glam Love would know I have so much makeup. I really should pan or empty some already. I used to regularly use up makeup, but now I use so much up that it’s nearly impossible to use up one.
- Read more. While I often read in my Pocket, I also need to read the non-fiction books I bought last year.
- Blog more and create vlogs again.
All the best this 2018
I’m looking forward to more happiness, thrilling, and productive 2018. 🙂 The year started out good for me, so far, with the recent trip in Iloilo as I met some good people and ate lots of good food, already had several dates with friends, and–even though slowly–got into exercising again. Man, I really missed my jump ropes.