Highlights of my 2017
More quality times with my loves.
I love you, Marie…
Hanging out with friends and even discovering new foodie places with them.
A feast at Big Mama
Traveling to and discovering amazing local travel spots
Revisited DC and Chicago, and visited San Francisco for the first time with the family.
These photos are a (self) reminder of my blog posts backlog. 😆
I think the highlights already speak a lot of what I’m grateful for.
- For Marie and her unconditional love. ♥
- Discovery of amazing places including restaurants where I had food trips with the boyfriend and friends.
- Made new friends because of same interest in beauty. :3
- Getting a new home and traveling twice with the family.
- All the time spent with the boyfriend, of course. 🙂
I don’t do yearly resolutions anymore, but I focus on realistic goals instead. I won’t list everything because you might find them not much of a challenge, and I don’t want to be judged for such shallow goals. But I did say “realistic.” 🙂 Fulfilling them all will be truly satisfying; getting them done is still something vs not being able to do anything. If I fail them, that would just prove I’m such a lazy.
- Become more mindful of my finances and expenses.
- Travel more with the boyfriend.
- Get back into exercising (and maybe boxing by next month).
- Complete the project pan challenge. Those who know me or at least follow Glam Love would know I have so much makeup. I really should pan or empty some already. I used to regularly use up makeup, but now I use so much up that it’s nearly impossible to use up one.
- Read more. While I often read in my Pocket, I also need to read the non-fiction books I bought last year.
- Blog more and create vlogs again.
All the best this 2018
I’m looking forward to more happiness, thrilling, and productive 2018. 🙂 The year started out good for me, so far, with the recent trip in Iloilo as I met some good people and ate lots of good food, already had several dates with friends, and–even though slowly–got into exercising again. Man, I really missed my jump ropes.