Gratitude Mondays: February 1
Incredible, it’s already February! It feels like it hasn’t been that long since Christmas. Time sure flies by fast. It’s another Monday gratitude log:
- I have a boyfriend who cares for me especially when I have a terrible headache (because I rarely get fevers nowadays), which he claims is stress-induced. As much as possible, I avoid painkillers. Sometimes I would drink caffeine for it or have a piece of chocolate. What he does though is massage my head. He’s learning. XD
- Each working day, my boyfriend accompanies me to and from work. My route to work isn’t the safest, so having company and especially of a partner is great. 😀
- I’m very grateful that I have my life easy. I say this because I’ve seen too many deaths and killings on media and it made me sad for the people whose lives were cut short. I thought of all the things I have, can do, and especially for being alive and well.
- I’m grateful my mom is around. Even though we have misunderstandings, it’s always nice to have kwentuhan nights with her and over a cup of joe.
Random photos from last year and of recent:
I was up Saturday night to Sunday morning as I watched the boyfriend and his friends play Love Letter. I think I used up all my energy until Monday evening when I really shut down after dinner. 😐 Since I stopped bringing my Mac Air to the office, I couldn’t blog (or anything else nonwork-related) _during Pomodoro breaks_ anymore.
Well, I’m not giving up on my Gratitude Mondays series. There’s always a next week. LOLOL
- Grateful to be appreciated for the covers I made for a project proposal submission for APEC.
- Getting to hang out with friends Drew and Kat last Saturday late afternoon. We haven’t hung out much even last year actually. Will that change this year? I should have planned another New Year’s party like what we had .
- Celebrating the birthday of the boyfriend’s friend last Saturday night, which was the reason why I lacked sleep. We talked about my highly recommended The Big Short and I watched them play AEG Love Letter until Sunday morning. All of them were very competitive that’s why they couldn’t stop playing. Oh, I didn’t play because I will just beat them all the time. LOLOL j/k!
- I’m grateful for every meal that I get to eat. People would often regret the food they had especially during the holidays or Christmas season. Someone even mentioned hating the holidays because of the food. That among others is really off to me. There’s always a better way of saying it. I would be lying if I said I didn’t regret eating so much too, but, honestly, I was happy with all the food I had and got to eat. Not everyone is privileged. What we eat, we can easily lose. It just takes a habit and commitment; those I still have to work on though.
- Grateful for the recent weekends that I get to go out and be with my friends.
Vlog 20160116: The choco cocktails are a must try!
As much as I would prefer to stay in and play Battlefront all day, it’s still more fun to be with friends and loves. I’m happy my love Phoebe asked us out.
Another Japanese dindins with friends
I have a valid excuse for not being able to post yesterday or for Gratitude Mondays — My website (or probably the server) was loading too slow. That’s not even the first time, but already several times since I switched hosts. My home connection might be a cause too, but I need to experiment further to see which is really effin’ up. Anyway, I’m not going to cheat for Gratitude Mondays by changing the date. Here’s my gratitude log.
Gratitude Mondays: First gratitude log in 2016The highlight of today's gratitude log is the gifts I received last holiday season.
The first gift I received, if I recall right, is a jumbo-size Clinique Clarifying Lotion + Pump from my parents. I discovered this very limited item in one of the stores in Bangladesh. I regretted not getting it, so I asked my parents to get it for me. When they gave it to me, they told me it will be a Christmas gift instead. Not included in the photos btw.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! + 2016 goals
I know this is a week due, but I couldn’t get myself to blog when I have been itching to fix the other layout ‘Physical.’ I think I managed to. You can check it by clicking on the ‘Physical’ link listed under themes in the sidebar.
It’s another year; another start for new goals. It’s only last year that I ditched resolutions and made goals instead. I never shared those goals though, but for this year I will.
Visit my Flickr photostream
albums bands birthday Christmas concert contests contests: beauty products diet dinner downloads family figures film film pictures food friends gifts gigs K-pop K. Wasabi link share love love life lyrics Memes mp3 music video news new year online quiz online survey pictures reviews: fanfiction Revoltech school selling shopping site updates sold items thank you toys videos VOX weekend work